Weaving the Web of Wisdom
The Divine Feminine Approach to Shamanism Workshops — Dancing the web of life!
MaChiAh Shamanism = MaChi = Female Shamaness – males can join in the class too!
Through the Voices and Traditions of the Ancestors and Drums — Together we will learn unique chants, experience healing and journey through the voices of the drum and sage wisdom to enhance life and deepen spiritual growth. As we are fully supported in the giving away of cares and worries in exchange for peace and positive life interactions toward the goal of moving beyond hollow accomplishments — building strong foundations of trust and responsibility through connection with the ancient ones – your planetary ancestral heritage.
1. Machia Shamanism One 2. Machiah Shamanism Two 3. Wombkeeper Ceremony 4. Testimonials
Scroll to bottom for payment links
Spiritual Adaptability and Life Sustainability
As we individually attempt to grasp the depth and intensity of our personal futures, which at times seems daunting, through the use of practical shamanic tools we allow ourselves to process everyday life events and needs through a peaceful yet powerful means.
- To flourish in the future we will need to develop our inventive, intuitive minds.
MaChiAh Shamanism® (Divine Feminine/Divine Masculine Unity) is just the tool to aid in the opening of connection to our innermost ingenuity.
- To envision our future as we would choose it to be – we must embrace our past – the past of ancestral wisdom and spiritual adaptability and resourcefulness.
- Every human on the planet, was at one time in their ancestry, a member of an ancient indigenous culture rich with the spirits of nature and tangible real-life skills.
- We are here in the present day witnessing the unfolding of a shifting environment both spiritually and planetary. With climate fluctuations, political and cultural awareness changes the world is evolving around us. We too are evolving through either default or conscious active responsiveness and intention.
- How are we, as individuals and members of a local and global community preparing to navigate these changes? With inventive intuitive advancements and the reawakening of ancient knowledge and wisdom that’s how!
- The onset of masculine/feminine rebalancing is playing out in every arena of our lives. Spirituality is taking on an ever greater role of importance in our everyday practical lives. The answers we need are available to our intuitive native selves and to each of us if we reach deep into that part of ourselves that holds the wisdom.
MaChiAh Shamanism® training embraces these worldly changes by bringing consciousness to a new and simultaneously ancient level of significance with the interaction of the mental, emotional and belief bodies we each possess. Through the joyful balance of instinct and realized implementation of practical /logical spiritual advice given and received through journey to otherworldly realms we each find our powerful inner self, the part of us that encounters every situation with the grace and dignity of the shaman within. Give your inner shaman a chance to stir in the belly and rise into confidence … will you take the time and make the effort necessary for life to be fully yours?
Machiah Shamanism Basics One
Saturday, November 16th 9:30 – 3 p.m. In-Person only 95 York St. Dubuque, IA $75
- This is the “Let’s Get Started” Shamanism Class
- A great base for all other shamanic work and study.
- Includes journeying, drumming, traveling the worlds and revelation.
- Step by step we begin to know ourselves and find our truth, strength & personal power.
- Preparing for Journey – Creating Sacred Space – Keepers of Sacred space
- Multi-shamanic view points incorporated. Colleen has studied many forms of Shamanism and is a channel of the Ancient Grandmothers as well as working through the Akashic Record with her own native past life selves.
- This class is a pre-requisite to any other shamanism class you will take with me (not required if you are simply joining a ceremony).
Seeing yourself through the eyes of soul wisdom.
Life has so many twists and turns – joys and sorrows – it is time to release that which is complicated and bring forward the energies, companions and understandings that spirit has waiting for us, as we look into the everyday joys of being corporeal spirits – finding our way through life on earth with spiritual growth as our healer. We will explore the ability to discharge any undesirable energy, thoughts and emotions as well as bring into being the joy of existence here on earth. We will use energy movement, sound, breathing techniques & journey experience throughout our time together.
Machiah Shamanism Basics Two
Sunday, November 17th 9:30 – 3 p.m. In-Person only 95 York St. Dubuque, IA $75
Stepping deeper into the beauty of Shamanism and Journey to the lower, middle and upper worlds where the Wisdom of the Ancestors abounds. We are all here in life at this unique time examining our spiritual selves and becoming more. In these days of self exploration we see a new self emerging.
- Becoming familiar and comfortable with the many processes of journey work
- includes lower – middle – upper world exploration – power animal connections
- Unique work specific to MaChiAh Shamanism as we dance the web with the Grandmothers – the Council of Elders ~~~~~~
13th Rite of Munay-Ki
- In-person or via Webinar — Nov. 3rd 1 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. 95 York St. Dubuque, IA $30
- Release from Suffering and Pain – Mapuche Lineage of Women – Rite of the Womb
- We all come from the Mother, unto her we shall return, like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
- Transcendence of Suffering – Earthing the divine feminine within each one of us!
- Such a vital part of today’s message to the world. Self-healing vital as we progress.
- Payment is registration – contact me if coming in-person to assure seating availability.
- Let me know how you will be attending – webinar participants will be sent an email with a link for video or audio attendance (your choice) and photos for reference. The event begins promptly at 6:30 p.m. CST and will be recorded for future viewing if you can not attend at this time. 30 day maximum availability of recording.
- Together we will experience healing and journey. Fully supported in the giving away of cares and worries in exchange for peace and positive life interactions – building strong foundations through connection with the ancient ones.
- Colleen Helgerson has been initiated into the Sacred Womb Sisterhood tradition of Munay-Ki by Marcella Lobes
- Within this tradition is the 13th Rite – the Rite of the Womb in reverence to the 13 Moon Cycles of the year which are connected to the cycles of the womb.
The Ceremony comes to us from the women of the Amazon as a transcendence of suffering and fear.
Its purpose: to heal the suffering of our own life and the female lineage from which we come.
There is much to overcome in the lineage of women on this planet. Earth herself is a supporting mechanism in this rite and deserves our support in her healing as well.
The demeaning of the feminine and its power has been long an issue for both the female and male energies present on earth. Each suffers because of past and current oppression of the truth of our power and lack of recognition of the pain that it has caused. The Ceremony of the 13th rite is but the beginning as we continue to heal with sustaining practices to follow.
There is a healing offered to the body and the psyche.
The rite has been birthed in to the world and now it belongs to all women who are open to receive it. The Rite is intended to heal all women of the suffering they carry in their belly. “Now it is up to the lineage to keep growing this healing to the four corners of the world, and in this way, bring healing to our Earth. “And now you are the lineage as much as I am the lineage. We are becoming women who freed themselves from suffering. Keep nurturing the rite until there is no more fear or pain in your womb.” Marcela Lobos
This practice will be most helpful in your work with other women. Once you have received the rite you will be among the Sacred Womb Sisterhood a “WombKeeper” and will be able to transmit the healing rite and teach the technique to others. All can receive the healing – the maiden who has not yet begun menstruation, the woman who has yet to conceive, the woman who is pregnant, the woman who will remain childless, the woman who no longer has a womb, the mother, and the crone, even the feminine aspect of the male.
Weaving the Web of Wisdom Classes channeled by Colleen Helgerson
Cost: All class are $75. per level. Please pre-register / pre-payment required. Contact me to hold your spot. 563-599-2823.
I have been fortunate enough to attend two of Colleen’s wonderful workshops (Houston, TX and Fayetteville, AK). Colleen takes me directly back to my Native American roots and my heart opens wide to receive a blessing. I really enjoyed the chants we learned, too. The Journey took me to a deep meditative space. I gained great tools for personal growth. Colleen engenders unconditional love and creates a sacred holy space to learn and become who we are meant to be. I would highly recommend her workshops. Bonnie O’Boyle
Anyone who knows Colleen, who has see her drum, or has heard her chant knows that she is something special. It is a great gift to be able to experience a session with her. (Glastonbury, England and Bucks County, Penn.) The sentiments derived from a session vary from bone chilling to ecstatic. I felt like I was transported to a time of my ancestors, a time of greater wisdom and knowing and that she brought that to the surface for me to explore. Simply incredible – see for yourself. Bess Smith Strzelecki
Click on Photo for more info